Friday, October 19, 2007

Headaches, Slacking, and Global

So, today I decideed to take a day off from life and do absolutely nothing for a while. I slept till as late as I could, thensurfed the web a bit. After that, I dropped my brother off at a friend's house and went over to my girlfriends. Slacking off is fun, I helped her with her Spanish project, but it was fun because I was just cutting letters out of construction paper, so nothing that made me think ^_^
This is probably the best I could've done, since I've had a headache all day long and it's getting pretty annoying. I took some ibuprofen but it didn't help much.
Only other thing I did today was check the JEPE forums fairly often, waiting on a reply from BonzaiRob. Hopefully he'll get in touch and we can discuss on the project. Ryan got the SVN working and he's probably gonna start on something as soon as we get a starting point decided, since as of now, we don't know where to start.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to play a bit more with the Beta 3 release of KDE 4. Also wanna see if they included Raptor with it, it looks fairly revolutionary.

No comments: